Thursday, November 24, 2011

Carelessly Tormented



I feel the collapse I feel the downfall the struggle that rages all tangled up on the inside.
All tearing me up on the inside I feel the destruction and the severity of it all.
I tear at everything ripping it all to pieces leaving nothing left but the broken.
I claw at anything to stop this downfall.
I felt it all grasping and choking me tightly I feel the numbness and welcome it.
Letting go and falling back into the blank grayness.
Letting the dust and cobwebs scatter about this broken heart of mine
I let these useless emotions crackle and breakdown into nothingness.
I’m cascading into a swirl of negative emotions that have burdened and surrounded my presence.
I look into the ravaged darkness that reflects my carelessly tormented heart and just release myself to it‘s darkness.