Sunday, December 19, 2010

Broken


I have nothing and no one I run from these false promises.

I seek refuge from these false people and there persona's.

The distance I've run from these memories, this pain that scars me.

Clouded by the hope I should of let go a long time ago.

Believing in someone who has left me but remains an empty shell by my side.

Here I've been right beside you, but you've imprisoned me in this box and forgotten me.

Alone with nothing peering into this pinhole realizing you have cast me into this prison.

Through my hope, through my love I have been blinded, broken and locked away.

I peer through the blackness of my dungeon.

Unfulfilled wishes helplessness and a broken heart all casualties of your love.

My many scars may be carried out with these two hands but there creation is all yours.

Through the darkness I now clearly see this all started with the false sense of security that you fed me and the invented love that you choked me with.

Feed me no more here I lie you're hand prints around my neck.

It's all been seen you're puppet I've been, the strings you've wrenched now lay limp and afoul before me.